Rich Leib, 63, is president and CEO of Dunleer Strategies, a San Diego-based consulting firm that collaborates with executives of emerging companies to develop goal-setting business strategies. Before that, he served for fifteen years as executive vice president and general counsel for Liquid Environmental Solutions, a non-hazardous liquid waste recycling company he co-founded. Liquid Environmental Solutions was later sold to a private equity firm in 2017.
A Solana Beach resident for over twenty years, Mr. Leib is married to Sharon Leib, a writer and a former Board of Trustee for North Coast Repertory Theatre. They have three young adult daughters, Hannah, Joelle, and Lilyanne.
- Member of Board of Regents, Regents of the University of California. He was appointed in August 2018 and his term will expire in March 2026.
- Member of the Solana Beach School District Board of Education. His term ends in 2020.
- Member of the Board of the Steinberg Institute in Sacramento, CA. The Steinberg Institute was created to promote and increase the effectiveness of mental health policymaking in California. Mr. Leib serves as Treasurer.
- Director at Green Dot Public Schools, a nonprofit organization that operates charter schools in Greater Los Angeles.
- Trustee of North Coast Repertory theatre in Solana Beach.
- Board member of Temple Solel in Cardiff.
- J.D. from Loyola University School of Law
- M.A. in Government and Public Policy from Claremont Graduate University
- B.A. from UC Santa Barbara